Actions and Detail Panel
Calm HypnoBirthing classes - South East London and Kent
Sat 15 October 2016, 10:00 – 16:30 BST
Giving birth can be an empowering and positive experience.
My Calm HypnoBirthing classes in South East London are intended to help you have the most natural childbirth possible, using easily-learned self hypnosis and breathing techniques. Whatever kind of birth you're planning - homebirth, hospital, birthing centre - HypnoBirthing does help.
Soundly based in established anatomy, physiology and psychology, my HypnoBirthing courses teach you and your birthing partner the HypnoBirthing techniques to achieve a calm and comfortable birth; all the antenatal training you need.
HypnoBirthing is deeply relaxing and effective, and allows your mind and your body to work in harmony, the way nature intended for you and your baby. Boost your confidence and learn about your amazing birthing body.
HypnoBirthing will train you to:
1. Release fear using methods which allow you to be relaxed and confident for the birth of your baby
2. Self-hypnotise; inducing deep relaxation
3. Use massage techniques - stimulating endorphins, your body's natural anaesthetic
4. Visualise your birth to keep you grounded, serene and positive
5. Understand how your mind and body work together efficiently and comfortably
The benefits of HypnoBirthing:
1. Allows your baby to enter the world calmly and gently and drug free
2. With HypnoBirthing you are likely to experience a natural, calm, comfortable birth
3. It often shortens the length of labour
4. HypnoBirthing lessens the physical impact of childbirth
5. The father is actively involved, he knows that he has played an important role in the birth of his child
6. You will be more alert and in control
7. You may find you don't need any pain relief at all
Courses run over either
a) 4 weekday evenings - courses starting at 7:45pm and finishing at 10:15pm at my home on Longhurst Road, Hither Green, SE13 5NA
b) 2 day intensive course normally weekend days - starting at 10:00 and finishing 17:00 with an hour for lunch.
The courses at Lee Complementary Health Centre have free parking outside at t the weekends or it's a 10 minute walk from Hither Green station. There are 3 different cafes nearby for lunch too.
Group courses at Lee Complimentary Health Centre cost £310
Group courses at my home on Longhurst Road cost £310
Group courses at Therapia in Biggin Hill cost £310
Private one-to-one classes taught at your location cost £500
Private one-to-one classes taught at my home £400
Yes, courses can also be taught in your own home. It's very lovely to be super relaxed after class and then just get into bed and sleep...
I want to bring HypnoBirthing to everyone so, please give me a call to discuss what can work best for you.
07886 904 589