An 8 week course for those affected by a loved one’s addiction
Wednesday 14th September for 8 consecutive weeks until the 2nd November 2016
7pm until 8 30pm
The Counselling and Family Centre, 40 Mayors Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 9RP
Families and Addiction Coordinator at The Counselling & Family Centre with 20 years’ experience of working with Addictions. MBACP counsellor, qualified for 18 years.
Who is the course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is concerned or struggling coping with a loved ones use of alcohol or drugs.
Aims of course
Following completion of this course you will:
- Have new skills to communicate with your loved ones
- Have identified ways in which you can look after your own emotional well being
- Learn how to not feel responsible for your loved ones use of substances
- Explore the effect of stigma on you and your family
- Meet other people who are struggling with the same difficulties as you
- Learn new coping strategies to help you detach with love from your loved ones behaviours
- Explore boundary making
- Explore the concepts of co-dependency and enabling behaviours
- Have identified referral routes for treatment and support in the local community for yourselves and your loved ones
FREE (donations are welcomed) (PLEASE RING/EMAIL TO BOOK)
For further information or to book the course please call: 0161 941 7754 or email: email@example.com