Launch of Cambridgeshire gaining Social Enterprise Place status
11.30 – 13.30 on 17th November 2016
Allia Future Business Centre
Social Enterprise East of England and Allia are excited to announce that Cambridgeshire has been awarded coveted “Social Enterprise Place” status, one of only 19 in the UK. We would like to invite you to join us at the launch event on Social Enterprise Day - 17th November 2016 - at the Future Business Centre in Cambridge.
- Find out more about Social Enterprise Place status, what it means for Cambridgeshire and what difference our growing Social Enterprise sector makes in the county.
- Discover what help is available for new and established social enterprises
- Hear from two leading Cambridgeshire social entrepreneurs about how they have addressed a pressing social issue by setting up and growing their social enterprise and what is involved in selling social enterprise to consumers and the private and public sectors.
- Hear more about how social enterprises can work together to create even more social benefit.
- How can your organisation become actively involved in making Cambridgeshire a successful Social Enterprise Place.
The Major of Cambridge and a senior representative of Cambridgeshire County Council will attend the event to officially declare Cambridgeshire a Social Enterprise Place. This will be followed by a lunch and an opportunity to browse the social enterprise market place.