San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Junction 3, Bristol, by GCP Chartered Architects
Chaired by RIBA Chief Executive Harry Rich and featuring Mayor of Bristol George Ferguson, this event brings together expert speakers including innovative developers HAB and Igloo. Each speaker will outline their vision for creating healthy and sustainable homes for the people of Bristol over the next ten years. 4 minute presentations will be followed by a debate on the challenges faced in realising this goal.
Confirmed panellists are:
- Harry Rich, Chief Executive, Royal Instititute of British Architects (RIBA), Chair
- Mayor of Bristol, George Ferguson
- Robert Knight, Igloo Regeneration*
- Mike Roberts, Managing Director, Hab Housing Ltd
- Alison Brooks, Alison Brooks Architects
- Jackson Moulding, Director Ecomotive, Vice Chair NaSBA
*Chris Brown is now unavailable
This is a FREE event with drinks on arrival at 6pm; and why not extend your stay at Paintworks afterwards by enjoying a drink or a cocktail in the fabulous Bocabar, maybe even stretching to one of the delicious pizzas or Boca menu.
When & Where
RIBA South West
The Royal Institute of British Architects champions better buildings, communities and the environment through architecture and our members.