Actions and Detail Panel
Can you get an ROI from video content? @ GM Chamber
Wed 29 March 2017, 13:30 – 16:30 BST
Video is the most engaging form of content that any business can produce, whether you are talking to customers or clients, so what is the best way of making it work?
Steve Tomkinson, CEO of Numo and Simon Owen the Managing Director from StandBy Productions bring their 25 years of experience to this talk, giving you detail on how to plan, create and deploy an effective campaign. They will be exposing some myths and delivering some surprising facts along the way that can really impact the way that you and your business or organisation use video as part of your marketing mix.
We will also be joined by Google expert Henry Stocks-Fryer who will be sharing a detailed insight into effective YouTube advertising - Not to be missed!
Find out why those familiar campaigns work, and how you can apply that same method to your campaign, no matter what size it is.
Areas that will be covered will include;
- What role can video play in your marketing and content strategy?
- How do you the choose the message to get the response that you want?
- How do you produce a video that allows you to rub shoulders with the largest brands in the world?
- What are the tactical uses of video in your marketing online and above the line?
- Where do you measure the performance and ultimately the return on investment?
- You will also see good examples of work out there and the results it gave.
There will also a breakout from the session to talk to other attendees and to ask the guys some more probing questions!