THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED
Get more customers and boost your sales using the latest online marketing methods
We are excited to organise this event in collaboration with Tech City Coffee. This three-hour intense introduction to small business marketing will help you choose right marketing methods for your small business. Love it or hate it, online marketing is THE most cost effective way for small service-based businesses to get more clients and win more sales.
As a small local business owner, you will probably have a really good understanding of the market you are in, but you may not have had any marketing training previously. This workshop will help grow your knowledge and teach you the key success factors that you need to make your business a success in a digital world.
A successful marketing strategy delivers a steady stream of new business enquiries and sales. More importantly, it attracts your ideal customers who are profitable AND stay with you for the long-term. This winning combination generates long-term turnover and profits – the cornerstone of a fast-growth business.
We have limited spaces available for this masterclass so make sure you will book early.
Who is this for?
Please note that this event is for people that already have their business, and have been trading for at least 6 month.
What you'll discover:
- Marketing Strategy: the different ingredients for a successful online marketing strategy.
- Social Media: you will learn the ins and outs of the different Social Media channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram) and we will help you choose which channel you should be focusing on.
- Email Marketing: we will look at why email marketing is the most important marketing activity you can do and how to make it more effective.
- Marketing & Sales Funnel: an introduction to marketing funnels.
- Lead Generation: creating landing pages in your business and how to use them to generate enquiries.
- Strategy for Your Business: you will then put all that into a simple strategy that you can follow after you leave the workshop.
We’re experienced marketing experts. Over the course of over 10 years we’ve helped hundreds of businesses to substantially increase their revenues and profits. At our workshops, we can show you the tried and tested marketing methods we use to get these impressive results.
Where & When
Smarty Software, 1-3 Fredrick's Place, London, EC2R 8AE
Tuesday, 20th December
Note: You must bring your laptop to this training.
When & Where
1-3 Fredrick's Place
(off Old Jewellery)
EC2R 8AE London
B&F Services - Business and Finance Services (B&F Services) offers a wide range of entrepreneurial services under one roof to corporate clients and small businesses since 2005. Our services and solutions range from choosing the right platform for the business, having right finance and marketing strategy, through to Business expansion. Over the last decade we have launched more than 3000 companies and have helped numerous entrepreneurs to establish and develop their businesses across Europe and in particular in UK. We understand international expansion and the importance of harnessing global markets and opportunities whilst avoiding the related potential pitfalls. We assist companies in a practical way with entry into the overseas markets.
Smarty Software – all-in-one business software designed for entrepreneurs and small business owners by B&F Services to save time & money with lead generation, marketing campaigns, sales opportunities, chasing payments, cash-flow and tasks management. Try a free trial at www.smartysoftware.net (prices starting only from £25 per month).