Actions and Detail Panel
Cancer Survivors' Day - Celebration Walk
Sun 25 June 2017, 12:30 – 14:30 BST
As part of Cancer Survivors’ Day 2017 on Sunday 25th June, we are holding a fundraising Celebration Walk.
This Celebration Walk is an opportunity to raise money for Guy's Cancer Centre, and for friends and families to show their support or honour a loved one. It is also a great opportunity to recognise how your life has been touched by cancer alongside those with similar experiences.
Starting and finishing at Guy’s, this picturesque walk will take in some of London’s fabulous sights and landmarks. Choose from 3.5km (wheelchair accessible and suitable for pushchairs), 6km or 11km walks along the Thames and help raise vital funds.
We ask that participants fundraise £100 in sponsorship, and every penny of your hard raised funds will allow cancer patients to receive the best care possible, under one roof, at Guy's Cancer Centre.
All participants receive;
- Commemorative Celebration Walk cotton t-shirt for all participants over 12 years old
- Commemorative Celebration Walk certificate for all participants under 12 years old (children's t-shirts can be purchased)
- A signed and marshalled route
- Event specific medical support
- Water and snacks
- Full fundraising and training advice
- Entertainment at the finish, including access to our annual Cancer Survivors' Day celebration at Guy's Cancer Centre
Registration starts from £12, all ages are welcome and children under 12 go free. Participants who are under 17 years old will need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times. A parental consent form for each child will need to be completed in advance, which will be sent prior to the event.
For further details please email email@example.com or call 020 7848 4701