San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Can’t Sell Won’t Sell
If you are in business, you are in sales.
If you are not in sales you won’t be in business.
This lively, enjoyable workshop is designed to introduce basic sales principles to business owners and non-sales professionals. The down to earth and fully interactive session will take away any misconceptions or reservations you may have regarding sales and boost your confidence to seek and handle sales opportunities.
Key learning points:
- Understanding peoples’ buying motives
- Your simple and logical sales structure from approach to close
- The difference between the features of a product/service and the benefits and their importance
- Dealing with objections
- The importance of a professional approach to customer retention
- The importance of a Unique Selling Point (USP)
At the end of the session you will come away with:
- An understanding of the differing markets and the ways in which these can be addressed
- A confidence that you can adapt your sales pitch according to the needs of the customer
This session will be based on lots of discussion and opportunities to practice the principles learned and can lead on to a follow-up workshop on Advanced Selling.
Course Tutor: Alan Davis
Alan has enjoyed a highly successful career in Sales, Sales Training and General Business Management in large organisations and in his own smaller companies.
During this time he has trained hundreds of salesmen, both in the classroom and ‘in the field’ and has led sales teams to achieve success and fulfilment.
Save This Event
When & Where
Genix - All Business Training
Genix aims to deliver cost-effective, professional business courses to help businesses grow. See below the courses available and for full details click on the ones that interest you.