Actions and Detail Panel
Capita Conferences Multi-Agency Information Sharing Conference
Wed 22 March 2017, 09:00 – 16:30 GMT
With the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect in May 2018, now is a critical time to analyse your information sharing agreements and ensure you are prepared for the introduction of this new regulation.
Attend to hear from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) and take away transferable learning on developing a shared language for information sharing through collaboration with other agencies and driving cultural change in your organisation.
Key speakers include:
• Scott Sammons, Chair, Information and Records Management Society
• Judith Jones, Group Manager Government and Society, Information Commissioner’s Office
Key topics include:
• Initiatives to encourage front line officers to share information safely and securely
• Take part in an interactive discussion with representatives from across a multitude of agencies as they discuss building relationships to support information sharing
• Learn how to develop effective training for frontline staff and utilise skills and knowledge in the workplace to improve the capacity
This conference has an attached half-day workshop on Thursday 23rd March - Legal Essentials for Information Sharing. Please see the brochure for more details.
Contact - email@example.com
Twitter - @capitaconf #infosharingconf
*please note that our venues are confirmed between 2-3-weeks prior to the event. All those that are booked to attend will receive an email with the venue details as soon as it has been confirmed.