Actions and Detail Panel
Carbon Co-op AGM 2017 + food
Sat 1 April 2017, 17:45 – 18:30 BST
Please join us for the Carbon Co-op Annual General Meeting.
A chance to catch up on progress in the last year and hear plans for the 12 months ahead.
The event is free and member and non-members are welcome to attend.
The session will include food and refreshments and be followed by a debate featuring climate change communication specialist George Marsall on the opportunities and threats presented by new popularist movements: https://new-popularism.eventbrite.co.uk
Society for the Reduction of Carbon Limited (trading as Carbon Co-op) AGM Agenda
- Members present and apologies
- Minutes of last meeting
- Report on the year & Future Plans
- Presentation of accounts 2015/2016
- Election of accountants
- Board Election
* NB Members who cannot physically make the event can choose to attend by Skype - book a Skype ticket and we will contact you to facilitate this.
To enquire about becoming a Carbon Co-op board member please email email@example.com
You can find videos featuring Kevin Anderson of the Tyndall Centre and Marianne Heaslip of URBED, from last year's AGM here:
- Kevin Anderson: https://vimeo.com/166419562
- Jonathan Atkinson introd: https://vimeo.com/166419822
- Marianne Heaslip: https://vimeo.com/166422559
- Q&A sessions: https://vimeo.com/166468859
This event is part of Carbon Co-op's Energise festival.