Our Open Day will give you a chance to get first-hand experience of the university and the city.
Your students can gain a real taste of university life at one of Britain’s leading teaching and research universities. On the day, there will be the opportunity to:
- tour the campus (including the Heath Park Campus)
- tour the city
- see the Students' Union
- visit student residences
- visit academic school buildings and speak to admissions tutors
- attend talks
- drop-in to our advice shops
For teacher and careers advisers:
Accompanying teachers and advisers will have the opportunity to:
- Relax and network with others in your profession in our dedicated teachers’ lounge
- Attend our teachers’ lunch
- Meet with Admissions staff and our Schools Liaison Team
- Learn more about how you can support your students in our specialised teachers' session, ‘Supporting your Student’.
See our Open Day website for more information.
To complete this form in Welsh click here.
When & Where
Founded in 1883, Cardiff is established as one of Britain’s leading universities. We have over 300 courses that you can tailor to your ambitions & interests.