Carers Trust Young Carer Conference - LONDON
This page is to register for the LONDON event – these events will be identical so please register only for whichever is most convenient to you.
Carers Trust are hosting their two annual free events in September 2016 for professionals working with and developing services young carers, young adult carers and their families. One event will be held in London and one in Manchester.
Events will provide:
- up to date information on the rights of young and young adult carers in education, health and social care,
- case studies, tools and resources for new and innovative practice in supporting young carers and young adult carers
- opportunities to shape and inform government policy
- information sharing and networking with other services and Carers Trust staff
- media and campaigning workshops
A full programme will be released in due course. If you have any suggestions for content you would like to see covered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st July 2016.
The events are being promoted firstly to Carers Trust Network Partners before being more widely promoted in July. Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis, so do please book early to avoid disappointment.
We very much look forward to seeing you there!