CARIBBEAN FILM FESTIVAL 2011
Friday, June 10, 2011 at 3:00 PM - Thursday, July 7, 2011 at 11:30 PM (BST)
Welcome to CARIBBEAN FILM FESTIVAL 2011
CFF is an on-line and off-line event celebrating and exploring the Caribbean and its heritage through film.
The film festival is open to filmmakers from Britain, the Caribbean and around of the world.
CFF is an international film festival with its initial opening at one of Britains' iconic cinemas in July 2011. The event provides a platform for Caribbean filmmakers and shines a spotlight on actors of Caribbean heritage.
We are looking for films in ANY GENRE within the following categories:
- THE ARTS
- THE CARIBBEAN
- PUBLIC SERVICES
- WOMEN FILMMAKERS
- YOUNG FILMMAKERS
All submissions will be broadcast on-line!
From the Caribbean to the UK we'll be broadcasting 'live' and showcasing you to the rest of the world. All you have to do to enter the CARIBBEAN FILM FESTIVAL taking place on-line from June 27th, with a day of World Cinema at the Victoria and Albert Museum on July 10th.
Entries are open for broadcast to Children or Adults within British Broadcasting Certification: U, 12, 12A, 15, 18. Note: We DO NOT accept X-Rated material!
Following the July launch WINNERS will have their films shown on SCREEN in a mainstream UK CINEMA with PRESS exposure, INTERVIEWS on TV & RADIO with the MAIN WINNERS being acknowledged by the relevant HIGH COMMISSION based in the UK at a date to be announced. ONE WINNER in each category will get the opportunity to work with a UK DIRECTOR to produce their next film and have it DISTRIBUTED. Other PRIZES include FILMMING EQUIPMENT and 'free' STUDIO time.
To ENTER you'll need to SUBMIT your FILM SHORT, DOCUMENTARY or FEATURE to the CFF 2011 on-line COMPETITION with the FILM TRAILER! Simply - REGISTER- PAY- SUBMIT then post your film on DVD for UK screening to the adress provided.
ADVERTISERS & SPONSORS please forward an email with either advertising or sponsorship in the header to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CFF 2011 Film Festival GUIDELINES:
1) Feature films should be no longer than sixty minutes in duration
2) All film submissions must be submitted by the owner
3) Films submitted must have distribution rights owned by the filmmaker
4) All submissions must be accompanied by a 'Film Trailer' for immediate broadcast
5) All submissions will be made on-line via the film trailer on CUKIFFTV www.youtube.com
6) All winners will have to supply two copies of their film on DVD (PAL format is essential!)
7) All submissions must be within the deadline: June 30th 2011
8) Payments made will be confirmed by the organisers prior to airing on CUIKFF TV
9) Students will need to provide proof of their identify and place of study
10) Students must be in education at the time of the event in July 2011
11) The CFF 2011 is open to British and Caribbean filmmakers as well as filmmakers of other nationalities whose content is relevant to 'The Caribbean' within any genre and category
12) Upon submitting your film please send an email to email@example.com with a film synopsis, running times for the film and trailer, your location, date the film was made, biographies|details on the directors, producers and cast, alongside any press release. This information should only be sent when your payment has been confirmed!
13) All payments are in Great British Pounds
14) Once payment has been received you will receive e-confirmation with the mailing address
15) Members of the public will be able to vote on-line for their favourite film/s some of which will be screened on-line
16) Competition winners residing outside of the UK - we will arrange an interview with you for 'live' broadcast which may also be used at the main event | radio | television.
17) The decisions of the judges are final!
THANK YOU FOR BEING PART OF THIS HISTORICAL EVENT!
ALL ENTRIES WILL BE SCREENED ON: CUKIFF Television from July 9th 2010.
Gabriel Media International
Further information please visit:
Have you got your ticket to the Caribbean UK FILM FESTIVAL, yet? www.cukff2011.eventbrite.com We're celebrating the 1960's! What will you wear? July 10th-11th,2011
Calling all BUSINESSWOMEN! www.womenempoweringwomen.ning.com
Follow us on Twitter:
Are you a member of the CREATIVE INDUSTRIES? To Advertise | Promote your events | Network | Subscribe 'FREE' here :
Follow the BLOG: