Casa Havana’s two-week pop-up bar in Soho’s Bateman Street is all about sampling the tastes, as well as replicating the vibrancy and energy, of the Cuban capital.
Kicking off on 11 August, this all-out taste of Havana is a veritable drinking and dining fest curated by culinary maestro and Street Feast founder Dom Cools-Lartigue.
Think a five-course menu of pork crackling crisps with spiced black beans, shredded beef tostones with twice-fried plantains, mojito ceviche and the London-influenced lobster taco from renowned chef Marcus Bean.
If you are not lucky enough to get your hands on one of limited tickets, you can still pop in and enjoy a fantastic Cuban cocktail – there’s a variety of old classics and modern twists – that can be sipped against a backdrop of original artwork exclusively created for the space by street artist Ben Eine.
Casa Havana will be open:
Thursday 11th- Saturday 13th August, and Thursday 18th- Saturday 20th August
Thurs/Fri: 4pm- 12am
Saturday: 1pm- 12am
For every dish served up, you’ll get your spades on a Havana Club cocktail that’s been perfectly matched to the zesty, fresh tastes (needless to say, the mojito ceviche has an obvious companion).
That’s not to mention a virtual reality experience that takes you from central London to the streets of the Cuban capital. Don’t miss your chance to get a proper taste of Havana.
Terms and Conditions:
- All attendees must be 18 and over
- ID may be required at the door so please bring valid ID with you to the event
- Unfortunately there is no vegetarian or alternative menu option available at this event
Ticket details - £20 per ticket, dates available:
- Thursday 11th August (7:30pm)
- Friday 12th August (7:30pm)
- Saturday 13th August (2 sittings: 3pm & 7pm)
- Thursday 18th August (7:30pm)
- Friday 19th August (7:30pm)
- Saturday 20th August (2 sittings: 3pm & 7pm)