By bringing together academics, entrepreneurs, trainers and practitioners, Cass Innovate will explore and celebrate crosscutting themes in innovation and entrepreneurship as well as design and digital.
Through a variety of keynotes, workshops, talks and panel discussions, Cass Innovate will expose delegates to cutting-edge creativity research, best innovation practices, and successful entrepreneurial stories.
The day's programme includes:
- Keynote presentations from thought leaders, including David Gauntlett (Professor of Creativity and Design) and Sarah Wood OBE (Co-founder & CEO of Unruly)
- Collaborative workshops to engage in new experiences
- Research presentations from leading academics
- Panels discussions to explore and discuss relevant topics
- A student startup marketplace
- Opportunities to network.
Our speaker line-up includes:
- Sarah Wood, OBE: Co-founder & CEO of Unruly
- David Gauntlett: Professor of Creativity and Design at University of Westminster, UK
- Gary Stewart: Director of Wayra UK and Telefonica Open Future_ (UK)
- Jeff Lynn: Co-founder & CEO of Seedrs
- Annie Krukowska: Programme Director of BBC Worldwide Labs
- Jenny Tooth: Chief Executive of UK Business Angels Association
- Neil Maiden: Professor of Digital Creativity at Cass Business School
- Andre Spicer: Professor of Organisational Behaviour at Cass Business School
- Inés Alonso: Interdisciplinary researcher
- Courtney Gallagher: Senior Experience Designer at Sapient
- Paul Barham: Co-Founder and Director of Flight Club
- Dee Murphy: Head of Employer Branding at Jobbio
- Rachel Mooney: HR Director for Group Corporate Functions and Group Shared Services at Vodafone Group
Attend Cass Innovate and learn how to hone your entrepreneurial skills and creative capabilities!
For more information about the event, including venue, sessions, speakers, timings etc please click here.
See you at Cass Business School on 4th May 2017!