This course will run for eight weeks, running every Saturday from the 4th February to 25th March inclusive.
If you haven't attended a free introductory session then please contact us prior to booking to make sure that the course is right for you. You can email us at email@example.com or submit a contact request here.
About the course:
Catch Your Breath is an eight-week course suitable for complete beginners and seasoned meditators alike. Over the eight weeks we will go on a journey that will support you to integrate mindfulness into your life in a pragmatic and practical way. This will give you techniques to evolve your relationship with your thoughts and emotions, increasing your focus, enhancing your relationships with others and supporting you to lead a happier life.
Each week we will cover a specific theme, complete mindfulness experiments together, cover the theory and create your bespoke plan detailing the practices that you will take forward with you.
What you will get:
1. Eight two-hour group workshops with Steve covering a different theme each week and incorporating group mindfulness practices
2. 140 page professionally printed workbook and journal to guide you through the eight weeks and capture your experience
3. USB containing all the recorded guided meditations so that you can continue to cultivate an ongoing mindfulness practice
4. Access to all meditations on Soundcloud so you can easily access the meditations via the Soundcloud app wherever you are
5. Access to a private Facebook group to keep in touch with everyone in the group and discuss all things mindfulness
Please contact me prior to booking if you have any questions.