Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Occupational Studies Agreement Trials 2016:
These agreement trials are mandatory for teachers who are new to the subject of Occupational Studies and will be beneficial to existing teachers who require refresher days and the opportunity to talk to the moderation team. The day is split into two sessions: The morning includes details of generic assessment and information on the Specification from the Education Manager and Principal Moderator. The afternoon session will be taken by the Assistant Principal Moderator who will lead work on exemplar materials.
The course is aimed at:
- Teachers delivering (or considering delivering) Occupational Studies
- Occupational Studies Co-ordinators
- Vocational Subject Co-ordinators
- Training organisations who are interested in gaining recognised qualifications for their learners
- Schools and Colleges who want to offer a wider range of qualifications to their learners.
What the course will cover:
- Overview of Occupational Studies qualification
- Overview of the Occupational Studies standards
- Guidance on the Specification requirements
- Guidance on ‘Getting Started’
- Opportunity to discuss needs and share good practice with other centres
- Agreement trial materials and associated documentation
- The opportunity to speak to the Assistant Principal Moderator for the qualification.
The Agreement Trial will be held at Antrim Board Centre:
Antrim Board Centre
17 Lough Road
04 October 2016 Construction 9.30 - 16.00
06 October 2016 Environment and Society 9.30 - 16.00
10 October 2016 Engineering and Engineering Services 9.30 - 16.00
14 October 2016 Design and Creativity 9.30 - 16.00
18 October 2016 Business and Services 9.30 - 16.00
20 October 2016 Technology and Innovation 9.30 - 16.00
It is free to attend this event. Teacher release is not available for this course however mileage expenses can be claimed.
There is parking available at Antrim Board Centre on upper and lower levels at the back of the main building.
Refreshments will be available - please indicate any special dietary requirements when registering
How to book onto the course:
Places are available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis with a maximum of 30 attendees per event. Registration will open on 16th September 2016 at 8.30am and close approximately 2 days prior to each event.
If you have any queries regarding booking a place on one of these sessions, please contact Laureen Henderson on 028 9026 1200 Ext. 2297 or at email@example.com
If you have any queries regarding the content of the sessions, please do not hesitate to contact me on 028 9026 1200 Ext. 2445.