GCSE Mathematics Support Event
CCEA would like to invite you to attend a support event in relation to GCSE Mathematics.
Who should attend?
• All new teachers and new centres of CCEA GCSE Mathematics
• Existing centres and Heads of Mathematics welcome
What will the course cover?
• The current specification
• Current assessment (referencing the summer 2016 modules)
• Opportunity to discuss the proposals for GCSE Mathematics for first teaching 2017
What action to take?
• Choose suitable date and venue
• Choose your representative(s)
Light lunch and refreshments will abe available so please advise us of any dietary requirements.
We strongly recommend that you take advantage of this valuable event. We look forward to seeing you there.