Multiple dates and locations available
- Bristol 14th - 15th September - Aztec Hotel and Spa
- Milton Keynes 20th - 21st September - Mecure Abbey Hill Hotel
- Manchester 28th - 29th September - Raddison Blu Airport Hotel
- Oxford 5th - 6th October - Oxford Thames Four Pillars Hotel
- Cambridge 12th - 13th October - Doubletree Cambridge
- Leeds 25th - 26th October - Thorpe Park Hotel and Spa
- Southampton 8th - 9th November - Grand Harbour Hotel
- Gatwick 15th - 16th November - Sofitel London Gatwick
- Birmingham 23rd - 24th November - Forest of Arden Marriott Hotel
- London 7th - 8th December - Sofitel London St James
The essential annual CPD update for corporate accountants and finance professionals working in business
Running over two days this intensive update is CIMA accredited and will provide you with:
- 12 CPD points in just two days - no need to book multiple training sessions throughout the year
- A focussed and comprehensive summary of the key issues in tax, financial reporting and company law
- The opportunity to concentrate on your CPD development free from workplace distractions
- Renowned speakers
- Comprehensive notes provided
- Residential option available
Who should attend?
Designed specifically for corporate accountants and finance professionals working in business.
All our presenters are professional consultants and lecturers and experts in their field and will be covering highly relevant topics:
- Financial reporting - an indispensable guide into 2016 Ralph Tiffin & Paul Gee
- Employment law In 2016 - enhancing your leadership capability Toni Trevett FCIPD
- Tax changes you can't afford to ignore Chris Burns
- Bringing value to your organisation with new approaches to your finance function Kevin Bounds
- Essential company and business law update and practical approach to commercial contracts Louise Dunford
- Are you leaving digital footprints...what does the Internet know about you and your business? Dr. Stephen Hill
- Ralph Tiffin BSc FCA AMIMechE is principal of McLachlan+Tiffin, chartered accountants and registered auditors.
- Paul Gee, a member of the Accounting Council’s UK GAAP Technical Advisory Group
- Toni Trevett, management consultant and a Director of Complete HR Ltd
- Chris Burns, a specialist in be-spoke tax and business solutions for owner-managed businesses, high net worth (HNW) individuals and large corporate organisations.
- Kevin Bounds is an Oxford graduate, MBA and chartered accountant. He is a specialist in finance transformation, balanced scorecard, strategy implementation and interim management.
- Louise Dunford has been training and consulting for professional firms and commercial organisations since 1987. Louise is a specialist in practical employment law, company law and professional negligence and has published widely in leading academic and professional journals.
- Dr Stephen Hill, a specialist in e-crime awareness and prevention, online intelligence (including social media) and data security
Residential vs. Non-residential
Please note: Payment is required in advance of the event. All London events are non-residential. A residential booking includes one night dinner, bed and breakfast. Venues are held on a provisional basis and are not guaranteed. Exact venue confirmation will be sent out two weeks prior to each event.
Multiple Locations - See details above