Actions and Detail Panel
CCPA National Conference 2017
Fri 19 May 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
Do you want to network with other childhood cancer charities in the UK?
Do you want to work with other charities to raise the profile of childhood cancer?
Do you want to discuss the challenges your charity experiences, and how to overcome them?
Do you want some free consultation or training to develop fundraising, marketing, or IT skills?
If you answer YES to any of the above, please join us at our national conference of childhood cancer organizations on Friday 19 May, 2017, and we will help!
Participants will include parents, survivors and professionals working with charities that share the goal of improving the lives of children and young people with cancer, survivors and their families. This will be a great day of networking, learning and conversation for progress.
The program will include:
- Registration and networking from 9am – program beginning at 9.30am.
- Showcasing attendee organization achievements in advancing care.
- Training sessions: social media, fundraising, IT & personal wellbeing.
- Interactive special interest sessions (local support, therapeutic breaks, research funding, national support & advocacy).
- Developing effective charity – hospital partnerships.
- Managing stress and staying motivated.
- A shared marketplace – FREE display space for every organisation.
- Lunch and refreshments provided throughout the day.
- Open networking after the formal program ends at 4.30pm.
Please note, there will be no childcare provision at this conference.
- 5 FREE places per member organization (your registration deposit of £5 and eventbrite fee will be refunded in full after the event)
- £10 per delegate for non-members
- Non-member organizations sending 3 delegates or more will receive 1 year CCPA complimentary membership
- £15 if registering on or after Good Friday (April 14).
- Free parking is provided at the hotel for all delegates.
- A reduced B&B room rate (£80 double / £60 single) is available for delegates wishing to stay overnight on Thursday 18 and / or Friday 19 May. Specific details of how to book will be included in your reservation confirmation email.
If you care about children and young people with cancer, you work with a charity that aims to improve care, and you want to collaborate with others who share the goal, you can’t afford to miss the 2017 conference!
So please register today to secure your place, and join us in Leicester, Friday 19 May, 2017. Your participation will impact how CCPA develops to meet the needs of our members and the national childhood and adolescent cancer community, and how we all work together to raise our collective voice against childhood cancer.
We look forward very much to welcoming you at the Hilton Leicester on May 19.