Celebrate your best work!
Wednesday, 2 December 2015 from 12:00 to 13:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- What are you really proud of?
- What has gone really well?
- What have you learned?
We often leap from one activity to another. A project is finished and it's time to start the next one. We can lose a lot by not taking a moment to celebrate the work we have done, and what we have achieved.
- The opportunity to thank people who have helped us
- Important time to reflect on what has gone well, what could have been better and what you'll take forward
- Publicity! Everyone loves a good news story and there is an opportunity to promote your work through celebration
- Time to cherish what we have done
- Our ability to inspire other people through our work
So how can you celebrate?
Join in this free 1 hour long call to find out more about the things you can do to celebrate your work.
And PLEASE BRING YOUR EXAMPLES as this is your opportunity to celebrate your work and connect with others who are doing the same!
Register and we will send you the conference call details via email.
When & Where
Creating Space For You (CIC)
Creating Space For You is a Community Interest Company, incorporated in November 2010, which delivers coaching, training and development. We decided to form a CIC (Community Interest Company) to reflect our socially rooted aims and objectives.
We passionately believe in the capability of organisations, individuals and communities to develop and progress. Our aim is to work with others to make this a reality.
We enable this by focussing on the following objectives.
· Design and deliver accredited and non-accredited training courses, coaching and development opportunities to organisations, individuals and communities
· Facilitate network meetings, partnership working and contribute skills to collaborative projects that benefit the community
· Offer advice and guidance and coaching to help individuals progress
· Involve volunteers in our work
· Adhere to our values in all we do