Actions and Detail Panel
CELTA Information Evening 9th May 2017
Tue 9 May 2017, 18:00 – 19:30 BST
Learn to teach English as a Foreign or Second language. Well qualified English teachers are sought after all over the world!
CELTA is THE practical English language teaching qualification that gives you the essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence to qualify as a teacher of English as a Foreign or Second Language. CELTA is highly regarded throughout the world and gives you the skills you need – it makes it easy to get an English teaching or training job all over the world.
Come along to our CELTA Information Evening on Tuesday 9 May between 6pm and 7.30 pm.
Our CELTA team will be on hand to answer all your questions and you will be able to:
- find out what’s needed to apply, is it right for you?
- what the course contains and how it will be assessed
- how the fees and loans work
- observe a CELTA lesson
Central Bedfordshire College’s next CELTA course starts 3 July 2017. It’s an Intensive full-time, four-week course which ends on 28 July 2017 so you’ll be qualified and ready to teach by the end of July!
- Starts 3 July, ends 28 July
- Monday-Friday, 9.00-4.00 for four weeks
- Fee £1000 which you may be able to cover with an Advanced Learning Loan
- The course includes teaching practice from the outset.
Who should apply? You must be at least 20 years old to take a CELTA course. No formal qualifications are required, but you will need strong English skills (of course!) and a real enthusiasm for the language. CELTA is a University level course, so you’ll need the skills and motivation to work at this level.