A CELTA course is a great way to gain an English language teaching qualification and prepares you to travel and work abroad or start a career in English language teaching.
What better way to find out more about English language teaching, CELTA and ELTS than attending an open evening?
Our open evenings will:
- tell you about English language teaching opportunities abroad and in the UK
- introduce you to the interactive and enjoyable ways in which CELTA qualified teachers help their students
- explain the differences between our full and part-time courses
Typical Open Evening Programme
18:00 Arrivals and Refreshments
18:30 Course Introduction from CELTA Course Coordinator
18:45 Demo Session
19:15 Q & A
Teas, coffees and biscuits will be provided.
Please note that we to take up a place on a CELTA course at ELTS, Swansea University, you need to fulful the following criteria:
- Be at least 18 years old when the course begins
- Have as a minimum entry requirement, a standard of education equivalent of that required for entry into higher education
- For non-native speakers of English, have a minimum level of IELTS 7.5 in all areas (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent
For more information about our CELTA Open Evenings or about CELTA in general, please contact Peter Neville, the CELTA Teacher Training Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us +44 1792 295391. We look forward to hearing from you.