San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The CentOS Dojo's are a one day event, organised around the world, that bring together people from the CentOS Communities to talk about systems administration, best practices in Linux-centric activities and emerging technologies of note. The emphasis is to find local speakers and tutors to come together and talk about things that they care about most and to share stories from their experiences working with CentOS in various scenarios.
All talks at this event will be in English.
- 10:00 - 10:15 Opening remarks, CentOS Project overview (CentOS Board member)
- 10:15 - 10:30 Introduction around the room
- 10:30 - 11:00 Garrett Honeycutt - Why Automation is Important
- 11:00 - 11:30 Second speaker (topic TBA)
- 11:30 - 12:00 Third speaker (topic TBA)
- 12:00 - 13:30 Lunch + networking
- 13:30 - 17:30 Hackfest - using Docker, building Xen components for CentOS 6
When & Where
The CentOS Project
The CentOS Project is a volunteer group of people from around the world who build, deliver and manage the CentOS Linux Distribution. We are an open group with lots of opportunities for everyone to come and contribute, be a part of a very rewarding process. CentOS Linux is used from small stand alone appliance type machines to some of the larges high performance computing clusters in the world. Its also one of the top operating systems in the Cloud systems these days.