Central and Eastern Europe Business Culture Masterclass - Birmingham
Eastern Europe is a region that encompasses many different cultures, ethnicities, languages, and histories.
Grouping all of these countries under a single designation can sometimes be problematic. It is also important to note that the countries broadly classified as being a part of Eastern Europe have one thing in common: they were all behind the Iron Curtain before its fall and therefore have experienced different economic growth from that of Western Europe.
The training will cover:
- business cultures: religion, language, values, beliefs and customs
- different business and economic environments
- business communication and negotiation styles
- challenges and solutions for doing business in individual markets
- understanding and overcoming common trade barriers / pitfalls
- market entry and protecting your business
- ease of doing business
- e-commerce strategy
- basic language (ice-breakers)
For further information please contact: Gerti Willis, International Communication Adviser, UK Trade and Investment – West Midlands
T: +44(0) 121 6071942 M: +44(0) 7971 144070 E: email@example.com