The Centre for Professional Work and Society (CPWS), in collaboration with CIPD Leicestershire invite you to attend a forthcoming research taster event. The objective of the event is to give a brief overview and introduction to some of the research areas we are interested in, which are of relevance to HR professionals. At the event attendees will have the option to attend a number of different sessions, on topics that are of particular interest. Each mini-session will involve the speaker giving a brief introduction to their topic of interest, followed by an extended interactive discussion with participants.
1. Clive Trusson: The Differences between Leadership & Management
2. Eva Selenko: Job insecurity - effects on employee well-being and performance
3. Iain Coyne: Good practice implications of games-based assessments
4. Ciara Kelly: Work-life Balance and energy management inside and outside work
5. Andrew Rothwell: Continuous Professional Development & Employability for HR professionals
What time do I need to arrive at the event?
Please arrive at 18:00 for registration, when tea/coffee and a buffet will be served. The session will then run from 18:30 to 20:00
Is there car parking at the event?
Car parking will be available on the Loughborough University campus.
What is the refund policy?
The event is free for CIPD members to attend. Non-member places may be cancelled up to 1 week before the event, after that the £12 fee is non-refundable.