How technology and demand is shaping digital media business models. Discussion and networking drinks 6-9pm.
Digital media fascinates us. And we know you feel the same way. So this CEO Tales will look at how changes in consumer behaviour and technology are driving new business models in digital media. We'll look at questions such as:
- What are the new ways of making money in digital?
- Which sectors are leading the way in using digital tech? What lessons can we learn from them?
- Are there industries which are 'digital-proof'?
As ever, we'll bring together entrepreneurs, investors and established corporates to meet and do business as well as educate each other.
- 20th March, 5 New Street Square, London
- Drinks networking, panel discussion and audience Q&A, drinks networking
- Adam Baker, Founder, Blottr
- Patrick Dowling, COO, Telegraph Media Group
- Karla Geci, Strategic Partner Development, Facebook
- Juan Lopez-Valcarcel, CDO, Pearson Group
We've very grateful to our sponsors for the evening who share our interest in making networking fun and informative.
When & Where
The BLN - Events Worth Attending
The BLN connects the people that need innovation with the people that deliver it every day, providing unique opportunities for senior execs to meet, discuss issues of common interest with their peers, exchange ideas and do business.