Actions and Detail Panel
Certificate in Solution Focused Practice
Mon, 15 May 2017, 09:30 – Tue, 11 Jul 2017, 16:30 BST
Certificate in Solution Focused Practice - Solution Focused Trainers LTD
15th and 16th of May 2017
27th and 28th of June 2017
11th of July 2017
A Customised Award externally validated by NCFE based on 5 taught days over a two month period with a month between day two and day three to start using the approach and a month between day four and day five to make use of further practice learning on days three and four. The course is also quality checked by NCS as relevant to continuing professional development. This entitles qualified counsellors and coaches to further certification which confirms that the course has been quality checked by NCS as an Advanced Specialist award.
During the time of the training students are helped to take learning from the course into their practice through,
- Participation in a Moodle forum through which they can engage in discussions with other students and the course tutor.
- A Practice Log which helps them to notice and record uses of the approach in practice.
- Feedback on presentations and skills role play
- Assignments which are designed to encourage reflection in action and reflection on action.The aims of the course are
- To increase the knowledge and skills of practitioners who use the Solution Focused approach
- To provide a more intensive learning experience for practitioners who have been introduced to the Solution Focused approach
- To make available an externally validated award to those who need this for the purposes of Continuing Professional Development.
Who is the course for?
The course is designed to be of relevance to a wide range of people in the helping professions including for example practitioners working in Social Care, Mental Health, Education, Coaches, Counsellors and anyone engaged in direct work with people who need to make changes in their life.
- Be 18 years or older
- Be engaged in direct work with people
- Have permission from their employer to attend the training and support to do so
- Have permission to use their direct work to evidence their learning
- Be able to speak and write in English to a reasonable level of ability
What payment options are availiable, payment by cards, installments or by cash / cheque are all accepted. Please contact Martin for details.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is free at venue, road links to M6 and M1
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org