Certified Lean Kanban Foundation – Practically Implement Successful Evolutionary Change is a highly interactive two-day course accredited by the Lean-Kanban University (LKU) and provides in-depth training in Kanban practices and the principles that underpin the Kanban method, including a fully immersive Kanban simulation.
The Kanban method is an evolutionary approach to change and change management by starting with what you already do; respecting current roles; responsibilities and job titles; encouraging acts of leadership at all levels, and agreeing to pursue incremental, evolutionary change that evolves business processes using a Kaizen approach that reduces the risks associated with complex change programmes. Participants will gain sufficient knowledge about the Kanban Method and related topics to:
- Lead or guide a team in their adoption of Kanban – from initial visualization and the design of Kanban systems through to evolutionary change
- Answer questions and support the team in day-to-day operation
- Help teams to identify and resolve hindrances to flow
- Take measurements and create meaningful metrics that helps the team
- Evolve process and practice according to team needs, in a meaningful way
- Connect with the Kanban community for the sharing of practical experiences and the development of new ideas and techniques