Actions and Detail Panel
Certified Scrum Master course
Mon, 10 Jul 2017, 09:00 – Tue, 11 Jul 2017, 17:00 BST
Our interactive two-day Scrum Overview Class is a great course for anybody who is new to Scrum or applying it within their organisation.
Our course builds on a combination of interactive exercises, practical real-life examples, and lively discussion.
You will also get the chance to share your stories and build on your knowledge and gain further understanding on how you can improve the application of Scrum in your organisation.
Following the completion of the course, all participants will be given the opportunity to take the CSM exam, which upon successful completion leads to a Certified ScrumMaster certificate, as officially recognised by the Scrum Alliance.
This course includes:
- 2 days of high quality instruction from Zia Malik
- For courses on our public schedule, refreshments before and during the course, including lunch
- Course materials
- Certificate of completion
- 2 years membership of the Scrum Alliance
What's the refund policy?
- Cancellation or Absence: 100% of course fee
- Change of Participant or change to another Course at no additional cost (up to 24 hours before the course)