A highly interactive two day course covering in-depth the full Scrum Framework, Scrum practices, roles, artefacts and the values and principles that underpin it. The course also covers many agile practices that support Scrum including User Stories and relative estimation as well as examining strategies for scaling Scrum and working with distributed teams.
This course will equip you with the knowledge required to understand Scrum in depth so that you can be an effective ScrumMaster or Scrum team member
This course includes:
- 2 days of high quality instruction from Mark Summers
- For courses on our public schedule, refreshments before and during the course, including lunch
- Course materials
- Certificate of completion
- 2 years membership of the Scrum Alliance
What's the refund policy?
- Cancellation or Absence: 100% of course fee
- Change of Participant or change to another Course at no additional cost (up to 24 hours before the course)