Actions and Detail Panel
Chakra Breathing Meditation
Mon 1 May 2017, 20:00 – 22:00 BST
On bank holiday Monday we will collectively join and tune into the vibration of ‘all things are possible'. We will awaken our life force energy with movement and conscious connected breathing in a looping system through the energy 7 chakras (energy centers) of the body. We will also explore some chakra toning sounds to harmonize and energize our energy to bring more peace and lightness.
The aim of this meditation is bring you more into feeling more present in your body, strengthen your inner connection, bring emotional empowerment and raise your vibration.
Some therapeutic benefits of breath-work:
• Increased body awareness,
• spiritual experiences and awareness (for some)
• Helps reduce stress,
• Clears and focuses the mind,
• Personal, psychological, and spiritual insights.
• Opens the body's energy system and chakras.
• Releases trauma, trapped emotions, negativity.
• Releases toxins and oxygenates the vital organs.
• promotes peace, centeredness and vitality.
It can be very helpful for: depression, grief, addictions, stress, burnout, anger, PTSD, trauma, lack of confidence, anxiety, panic attacks and more… whatever you are busy with bring it along and transform it through your breath.
A yoga mat if you have one,
A blanket (2 if have them)
A full water bottle
Wear comfortable clothes you can move in
Sports bra (if you need one)
Warm layers for when resting stages
Veterans Join for Free