Chamber Welcome Morning
Please come along to the Chamber to find out how to make the most of your chamber membership, promote your business, become involved in our events and hear more about how we represent and inform our business community.
Find out how to get the most out of the Member’s Portal, the benefits of attending events, additional promotional tools for members and how we help our exporters.
Open to all new members, staff of existing members and non-members who would like to find out more about the Chamber and the benefits of Chamber membership.
Learn the benefits of Membership:
- Attend events throughout the year - networking events, seminars, dinners, luncheons, workshops, tours etc.
- Engage with other members through our online networking Portal.
- Promote your news, blogs, events, training and offers through weekly e-newsletters.
- Promote company successes and raise awareness of your brand through the Chamber’s quarterly magazine.
- Get support for trading internationally – Export Documentations, Export Club, UKTI Support etc.
- Participate in local forums, groups and partnerships.
Know your local Chamber:
- Meet the Chamber team and learn how they can help you.
- Learn how Chamber represents you locally, regionally and nationally.
- Find out how the Chamber supports the local economy.
- Get to know how the Chamber helps local exporters.
09:30 to 10:00 - Refreshments and Networking
10:00 to 10:30 - Presentation on Making the Most of Your Chamber Membership
10:30 to 11:00 - Networking
Come and find out the benefits of joining your Local Business Community!
The University operates a Permit and Pay and Display parking system. Further details will be sent to you on confirmation of your booking on this event.