Actions and Detail Panel
CHANGE MANAGEMENT COURSE
Tue 22 November 2016, 09:30 – 16:30 JST
As we live in a global economy where goods and services are diverse and freely available businesses need to adapt to remain competitive and sustainable. Those businesses that thrive are those that are familiar with and competent in change management techniques. As the pressure to remain competitive grows the pace of change increases and leaves many businesses in a state of constant flux.
Change management is a basic skill in which most leaders and managers need to be competent. There are very few working environments where change management is not important. Change management refers to the introduction of new processes in an organisation, or the management of those people who are experiencing change.
This 1 day training course explores the core principles, psychology and techniques to provide delegates with a strong foundation in Change Management.
Who should attend?
This is a Level 1 course suitable for anyone that needs to understand change both for themselves and for those around them. Individuals who are familiar with change will also benefit from attending this course to assist with the communication and management of those people who are experiencing change.
The only thing that doesn’t change, is that change is inevitable”
Delegates will receive
- 7 Guided learning hours (GLH)
- Personal coaching from an expert trainer
- Manual and support materials
- Guided role-playing
- The key steps and considerations involved
- What they are, what phase we are at, where others might be and what we can do to support them
- Common thoughts on change and beliefs around them
- Understanding why people are resistant to change and knowing what we can do to overcome this
- Following a set process for change communication
- Adapting our language to suit the needs of the people receiving the change message
- Practising delivery of a change message
- Understand the different management approaches to change
- Understand the aspects of the change cycle
- Understand the various sources of change
- Develop your own model for change in order to consolidate learning
- How to identify and address resistance
- Understand the psychology of change
This course is available as part of our scheduled courses
and onsite corporate training