Change is inevitable and must be well managed.
You will have noticed in the news that the future is uncertain and that change is on the way in the form of political, economic and social changes. These changes may affect you and your organisation, either positively or negatively. This will be partly due to how well your staff manage the change process.
Only if you manage the change well, will change feel progressive and beneficial. You will be able to make big improvements and thus secure your better future.
The benefits of this Change Management Training Course are:
- Your team will feel more confident to initiate a progressive change programme.
- Your team will get the best possible result from the change situation because it will be well planned and well executed.
- Your team will avoid all the expenses, perils and emotional turmoil of badly managed change.
- Your team will be able to reduce the amount of resistance to the change process, and replace it with a greater feeling of cooperation based on the acceptance of the need to change and adapt according to the outside circumstances.
This Change Management training course is designed for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people, and is beneficial for: Non-managers, first time managers, supervisors, middle managers, senior managers, front line managers
Corporate Coach Group is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
Save This Event
When & Where
etc venues Marble Arch
W2 2EA London
Corporate Coach Training
Are you looking for quality training that is practical and applicable to your workplace?
We provide easy-to-use, practical techniques and tools that you need to get the best from yourself and your team.
Clear, practical and extremely informative training courses designed by Corporate Coach Group are for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people. These training courses can be applied immediately on the delegates return to work. Corporate Coach Group delivers professional management training and development courses in:
- Leadership and Management
- Personal Development Training
- People Management Skills
- Communication Skills Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Time Management Training
- Goal Setting Training
- Handling Difficult People
- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Women into Management Training
The courses are run at many locations throughout the UK, including London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester, Oxford and London Heathrow.
Choose your preferred training location and book your course with CCG today.