Actions and Detail Panel
Chapter 2: S&M.... as in Soh & Marie
Tue 11 April 2017, 19:30 – 22:00 BST
Chapter 2: S&M .... as in Soh & Marie.
"Soh" part of me represents my culture, tradition and the original tastes of many home classics.
"Marie" part of me gets excited and desires to turn things on their head to recreate the dish in a different way.
If you like to challenge your tastebuds and enjoy new foodie ideas, come join us and we promise you will be a very Happy Bunny this Easter meal
Grapefruit | Gin | Mint
Grapefruit Gin and tonic
Apple | Sweet Potato | Ginger
Wonton of apple and sweet potato with ginger broth
Crab | Sambal | Tomato
Crab meat croquettas with sambal sauce and masala tomatoes
Rice | Lamb | Vegetables
Deconstructed spiced shepherd's pie
Rice | Grains | Vegetables
Deconstructed spiced vegetarian shepherd's pie
Rhubarb | Pork | chocolate
Rhubarb tart, "bak kwa" (pork jerky) marshmallow with hot chocolate
* Please note that the menu may contain nuts and other allergens.
* Please inform us in advance if you have any allergies/dietary requirements.
* Please inform us via email of any seating arrangements you may have made with other guests e.g. 'I would prefer to sit with my friends who have booked under A. Smith'.
* Please inform us via email if you would like to request the vegetarian option for your main course.
* We may substitute ingredients depending on their availability on the day