Following on from our popular series of breakfast seminars this year, Alan and John are hosting a re-run seminar that will focus on Trustee Duties & Good Governance on Tuesday 18 October. The seminar will cover:
- What are the legal duties of trustees
- What are matters of good practice
- The difference between the legal duties and good practice
- What are the limitations for trustees
- Trustees liability for debts
The seminar will be held at the Balfour+Manson office at 54-66, Frederick Street, Edinburgh, EH2 1LS.
Registration will begin from 8.30am where tea, coffee and breakfast will be served and the seminar will run from 9am - 10am.
If you require any further information, please contact email@example.com or call 0131 200 1277.