Actions and Detail Panel
Fri, October 6, 2017, 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM BST
Business on the Board
There are two types of businesses. Ones that have a long term game plan and those looking for the big bold win. Ones that play chess. Others that play checkers. Grandmaster chess players shape their destiny. Checker players have it inflicted upon them. Probably because checkers doesn't take much strategic thought. Chess on the other hand is about making one smart move at a time and navigating the board using intuition and imagination as well as logic and intellect to win the game. Your move!
When it comes to busines, the game's definitely chess not checkers. Make a smart move, book October's lunch and join the other Grandmistresses of Sister Snog.
#firstfriday format : Sit down & move around
Dress code : Dress with panache in a picnic print. Parade in preppy plaid, tartan or a Prince of Wales geometric gem for a more tailored look. Go monochrome in houndstooth, dogtooth or puppytooth. This month - it's hip to be square.
The Big Question : What steps can you take over the next 12 months that will catapult your business into the spotlight?
12:30 - 13:00 : Mix & mingle at the bar
13:00 - 13:30 : Brainstorm 'The Big Question' over starters
13:30 - 13:45 : First move round
13:45 - 14:15 : Share your 'Wish of the Month' over the main course
14:15 - 14:30 : Second move round
14:30 - 15:00 : Book 1-2-1s for the month ahead & share the best bits of the previous month
15:00 - 15:30 : #TVMs & #gwennie award
Who can attend?
Members of Sister Snog only. Sisters-in-Waiting. Sisters. Big Sisters. Really Big Sisters. Or Body Doubles if you're a Kitten Heel Sister and you're double booked.
- Bookings for this event close 12:30pm Friday 29th September 2017.
- Guest list & menu pre-order sent out on Friday 29th September 2017.
- Menu choices sent back to #snogtowers by 10:00am Tuesday 3rd October 2017.
- Any menu choices not received will automatically be served the vegetarian option for lunch.
- Seating requests to be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10:00am Tuesday 3rd October 2017.
KILLER HEEL MEMBERSHIP
CANCELLATION POLICY : SISTER SNOG REQUIRES AT LEAST FOUR WORKING DAYS' NOTICE TO CANCEL AN EVENT BOOKING. THE NOTICE NEEDS TO BE BY EMAIL TO email@example.com AND BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY SISTER SNOG. OTHERWISE AN INVOICE FOR FULL PAYMENT FOR THE EVENT WILL BE ISSUED.
KITTEN HEEL MEMBERSHIP
REFUND POLICY: PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED TO SECURE AND CONFIRM THE BOOKING. ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE SISTER SNOG DOES NOT OFFER REFUNDS. MEMBERS WHO ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND MAY SEND A SUBSTITUTE I.E. ANOTHER SISTER OR THEIR BODY DOUBLE.
CANCELLATION POLICY: SISTER SNOG REQUIRES AT LEAST FOUR WORKING DAYS' NOTICE TO CARRY A BOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER EVENT. THE NOTICE NEEDS TO BE BY EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org AND BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY SISTER SNOG.
Interested in discovering more about Sister Snog?
1. Visit www.sistersnog.com to get the full scoop.
2. Call #snogtowers on 07714 218699 and ask for Hela or Annie. The Yin & Yang of Sister Snog.
3. Click to send an email with your phone number & someone from Snog Towers will call you.
4. Follow #snogtowers on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
5. Become a fan on Facebook.