Cheltenham Festival Hospitality - Champion Day - Ambassador Club
Experience the opening day of the biggest event in jumps racing with luxurious Cheltenham Festival hospitality inside the Ambassador Club.
Ambassador Club Cheltenham Festival Hospitality
Overlooking the final fences, the Ambassador Club is a level 2 facility with fantastic views of the racecourse, finishing straight and surrounding countryside. Private tables are available for parties of 10, with smaller parties accommodated on a shared table basis.
Your package includes:
- Club Enclosure badge giving access to the Paddock, Members Lawn and Terrace
- Reserved car parking, 1 per 2 guests
- Coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Champagne reception
- Four course silver-service luncheon with accompanying wines
- Coffee, port or brandy
- Complimentary bar throughout the day from 11.00 am until half an hour after the final race
- Afternoon tea
- Tote facilities
- Racecards and racing papers
- Flat screen TV with live racing coverage
- Company identification for exclusive facilities
- Event documentation
- Event Management in attendance throughout the day
For more details please call us on 0845 229 1700 or compare Cheltenham Festival hospitality packages on our site now.