Cheltenham Festival Hospitality - Ladies Day - Front Runners
Enjoy day two of the biggest event in jumps racing with luxurious Cheltenham Festival hospitality inside the Front Runners Restaurant.
Front Runners Cheltenham Festival Hospitality
Front Runners Restaurant is a spacious and modern restaurant, overlooking the final furlong of Cheltenham Racecourse. This glass-fronted restaurant is ideal for smaller parties looking to entertain at the Cheltenham Festival in 2017.
Your package includes:
- Club ticket and badge, giving access to the Members' Lawn and Viewing Steps
- Breakfast roll served on arrival
- Champagne reception
- A four-course lunch, accompanied by selected wines, followed by coffee
- Complimentary bar throughout the day, including draught Guinness (excluding Champagne)
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Race pack, including Race Card and Timeform (1 per 4 guests)
- Racing Post available
- Tote betting facilities in Front Runners
- Jockeys in attendance to analyse race card
- Flat screen televisions with live race action
- Commemorative VIP Pass and informative event documentation
- Car parking available on request (1 per 2 guests)
- Coach parking available on request
For more details please call us on 0845 229 1700 or compare Cheltenham Festival hospitality packages on our site now.