Actions and Detail Panel
Child Protection in Adult Services
Wed 26 April 2017, 13:00 – 16:00 BST
Designed For: Adult Services Workers
- Define key terms and concepts
- Explain the principles and standards for child protection
- Understand responsibilities for information sharing and recording
- Identify legislation relating to child protection
Staff learning forms
- Getting it Right for Every Child (GIRFEC)
- Children (Scotland) Act 1995
- Children and Young Peoples (Scotland) Act 2014
- Managing relationships: empowering people; working in partnership; leadership; empathy; dealing with conflict.
- Managing self: professional autonomy; lifelong learning; flexibility; confidence; resilience; accurate self-assessment; awareness of impact on others; awareness of wider context.