The aim of the course is to raise awareness and improve knowledge on current policies and procedures in relation to child protection. Participants will develop their understanding and recognition of child abuse and have clarity about what action to take and their role in the reporting process.
Who is the Course Aimed at?
Staff and volunteers who work with children and young people.
By the end of the course participants will:
- have gained understanding and knowledge in relation to child protection
- understand what child abuse is
- be able to recognise the different categories and risk factors
- know what action to take if concerned
- understand their role in the process