Actions and Detail Panel
CHILDCARE/HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE ASSESSOR SUPPORT AND BEST PRACTICE TRAININ...
Sat 25 March 2017, 11:15 – 13:45 GMT
Are you interested in becoming a Childcare/Health and Social Care Assessor?
Are you a newly qualified Childcare/Health and Social Care Assessor with NO experience and feeling puzzled and not sure if being thrown in at the deep end! Then this course is for you.
At ECMBi Training and Consultancy we recognise this, and our training workshops are tailored to guide and support you in transitioning to becoming a qualified Childcare/Health and Social Care Assessor.
CHILDCARE/HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE ASSESSOR SUPPORT AND BEST PRACTICE TRAINING WORKSHOP!
Is the training for me?
This training workshop is for 2 hours and 30 minutes and is aimed at honing the skills required by a qualified Childcare/Health and Social Care Assessor. It is ideal for anyone wanting to know what it is like to be a Childcare/Health and Social Care Assessor or a newly qualified Childcare/Health and Social Care Assessor with limited experience planning to get a job in work-based learning, FE Colleges, Private Training providers or Charity Sectors.
What does the training involve?
The training provides a practical opportunity for those wanting to become an assessor or are newly qualified and assessing NVQ QCF Vocational Childcare/Health and Social Care qualifications and will:
• Provide an insight into the word of Assessing
• Give you an understanding of your roles and responsibilities as an assessor and what is expected of you from various Awarding Bodies
• Show you how to successfully plan for learners and explore the assessment process
• Provide an overview of and explore assessing expectations from IQA
• Explore quality of evidence
• Explore features of good practice
• Question and Answer session
At the end of the training session you will:
• Know how to carry out your role as an assessor and what various Awarding Bodies expect from you
• Know the range of assessment opportunities available
• Know how to plan effective assessment opportunities for learners
• Know how to meet assessing expectations from various Awarding Bodies and IQA
• Know how to make assessment decisions
• Know the importance and keys to promoting/maintaining best practice as an assessor
What options are open to me after the training?
If you have attended the training because you would like to know what it is like to be a Childcare/Health and Social Care Assessor you can progress and undertake the following qualifications with ECMBi Training and Consultancy Ltd:
• Level 3 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment (QCF)
• Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (QCF)
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No ID, the minimum age requirement to attend the event is 19 years old
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The nearest train station is ILFORD which is 5-10 minutes walk from the event. There are also parking options at ILFORD shopping centre including accessible buses; 25, 123, 147, 167, 179, 364, 462, 667, w19
What can I bring into the event?
Pen and Paper
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact Olushola Elugbaiye on 07848799667 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the refund policy?
The refund policy is that you can only get a refund 72hours prior to the event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event
Can I update my registration information?
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes. We simply ask that you email us the name of the person prior to attending the event at email@example.com
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes. Please see comments above