Chinwag Insight: Facebook Marketing
Thursday, October 6, 2011 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (BST)
Focusing on Facebook, the world’s largest social network with over 700m users, this one-day conference will empower senior marketers with insight on how to harness this vast platform to create a positive impact on their business.
Packed full of case studies, presentations, panel sessions and interviews the day provides a unique opportunity to learn from global brands, their agencies and carefully selected industry experts.
Join your peers and gain a comprehensive perspective on Facebook Marketing from strategy through to implementing tactics and the costs involved, discover analytics and audience insight and quiz our experts on what the future holds.
Chinwag Insight: Facebook Marketing will cover:
- Strategy - Understand how, why and where Facebook fits into the marketing mix
- Engagement - Developing relationships, building reputation and sensitive marketing
- Resource - Structuring staff, agencies and suppliers to deliver results and minimise costs
- Advertising - Formats, stories, newsfeeds, campaigns, management and measurement
- Commerce - Credits, shopfronts and the possibilities of F-commerce
- Platforms - Games, apps, mobile and the opportunities beyond the page
- Analytics - Understanding ROI, KPIs and other acronyms that show what’s working
- Future - Crystal ball-time: planning for the future, the opportunities and the coping strategies
Roll up your sleeves: why not join the ‘Introduction to Facebook Marketing’ bootcamp on the day before the conference, Wed, 5th Oct for a practical introduction to Facebook Pages, Ads and more.
For more information on, check out the website: Chinwag Insight: Facebook Marketing
When & Where
Chinwag helps top tech firms go global through trade missions, events and workshops working independently and with national and regional government agencies in the UK and beyond.
Digital Mission - a series of trade missions to the US and China covering Fintech, Adtech and other sectors
Chinwag's consultancy services includes event, marketing and growth consultancy. Recent projects include the ODI Summit. Previous work includes PsychMatters and the UK's first Facebook Marketing conference.