We heard you wonderful Dark Sugars lovers!
Wednesdays are notoriously boring, we've decided to add some umph to your Wednesday evening, with a chocolate tasting sessions like no other. We want you to have an intimate event with like minded chocolate indulgers. So, we recommend booking your new chocolate fix Wednesday as soon as possible.
Stretch your taste buds, breath in the aroma, embrace the vibes and most importantly leave feeling happy.
- Savour and explore the cacao bean journey from tree to tummy
- Excite your senses while munching on the raw taste of the cacao bean, learn the various ways you can incorporate cocoa beans into your diet
- You will witness the art of chocolate making
- Tantalise your tastebuds with a selection of artisan chocolates
- Experience one of our explosive mini hot chocolates
- Last but not least you leave with a curated choice of chocolates
How to find us
The shop is located on the corner of Brick lane and Hanbury st, the address is 45A Hanbury St, E1 5JL. The nearest stations are Aldgate East, Aldgate and Shoreditch High Street. It's also not too far from Liverpool Street and Whitechapel stations.
Please note that Dark Sugars got 2 shops on Brick Lane so please don't be confused.