San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Choice Unlimited is returning to Leicester on Thursday 16th April 2015. Aimed at disabled people, older people and carers in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland, Choice Unlimited showcases the diversity of information, services, products, ideas and innovation that is available to support independent living all under one roof. This event will be packed to the brim with a range of services that are available to support choice and control.
Choice Unlimited is a unique event led by disabled people to empower disabled people and benefits everyone involved:
- Disabled People enjoy an exciting FREE event to learn about the services available to them on their doorstep supporting them to live independent lives.
- Organisations enjoy the opportunity to showcase their wares and increase awareness of their services to an ever increasingly powerful customer base.
- Professionals enjoy the opportunity to learn about the diversity of services available so they are better able to support their disabled clients.
Entry for visitors is always FREE at the events and a huge choice of exhibitors cover:
• Domestic Support
• Education and Training
• Health and Wellbeing
• Lifestyle and Leisure
• Personal Support
• Repairs and Maintenance Services
• Services for Carers
• Staying Independent
• Support an Advice
• Work and Voluntary Support
There will also be a number of activities and workshops being run throughout the day visit www.choieunlimited.co.uk for further details.
Choice Unlimited will be held at Leicester Tigers Stadium, Aylestone, Leicester LE2 7TR on Thursday 16th April 2015, 10am until 5pm
For any other information or queries please call 0116 2225005 or email email@example.com
When & Where
Leicestershire Centre for Integrated Living is a disabled people's user led organisation. LCiL aim to do this by promoting the benefits of disabled people, providing or encouraging the provision of services that facilitate independence for disabled people in daily living activities and in active participation and full integration into society. LCiL operate within the framework of the social model of disability in which disability is a problem of exclusion from ordinary life, rather than a medical impairment.
LCiL Events are a team who provide the management of Exhibitions and Conferences specialising in Disability and Equality. We have a comprehensive understanding of accessibility and will ensure your event promotes best practice throughout.