We’re hosting our third Chorley Flower Show in Astley Park, which is fast becoming one of the most popular visitor attractions for events in Lancashire. Last year's event scooped a prestigious Lancashire Tourism Award for 'Tourism Event of the Year' and it will be back even better this year on Saturday and Sunday 29 and 30 July.
The two-day event will include:
- A professional exhibitors’ marquee featuring gold-medal winning entrants from some of the country’s biggest shows
- A chance to see Chorley’s award-winning RHS Chelsea Flower Show exhibit ‘The Evaders’ Garden’
- Meet celebrity gardeners Chris Beardshaw and Carol Klein who will be answering your questions - Chris will be appearing on the Saturday and Carol on the Sunday
- Horticultural trade stands offering the best quality in garden products
- An amateur marquee incorporating flower and pot plant classes and floral art – be a part of the show and put your applications in now at chorleyflowershow.com
- Take a tour of the historic Astley Hall, which will be decked out with floral decorations
- See the best in sweet peas and roses as the National Sweet Pea Society and Royal National Rose Society host regional competitions as part of the event
- Enjoy a picnic on the beautiful lawns with plenty of entertainment throughout the day for children including fairground rides, arts and crafts and lots of other entertainment
We’re just minutes from the M6, M61 and M65 motorways with free parking on the day.
For more details visit chorleyflowershow.com.
Save This Event
When & Where
Come along and enjoy another one of our fantastic events - you can find out what's happening throughout the year at www.chorley.gov.uk/whatson.