- The principles of proper program design -
Over 2 full days learn direct from world renowned strength coach Christian Thibaudeau . Areas covered include:
* How to design and periodize a fat loss or bodybuilding/fitness competition diet -
* How to design and periodize a maximum growth program -
* How to design and periodize a performance-basd program -
* How to design and periodize a Crossfit-basd program -
* How to adjust the plan when you discover unknown weaknesses, if injury occurs or if illness gets in the way
+ Nutrition and supplementation methods for all the above.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
There is no minimum age requirement but all attendees will be required to have both their ticket receipt printed AND a valid photo I.D to gain entry.
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Transport to the venue is recomended to be either by own personal vehicle or taxi. Public transport will not operate at viable times over this weekend.
What can I bring into the event?
Any writing material/laptops/tablets for note taking purposes. Please note that recording of this seminar (both audio and visual) is strictly prohibited. Anyone caught recording the event will be politely asked to leave.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
All tickets are sold on a non refundable, non transfreable/exchangeable basis. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. In the unlikely event of the seminar being cancelled all tickets will be refunded in full.
What are the recomended places to stay overnight?
Both Newcastle Upon Tyne & Durham City are a short (25-40 minute) taxi journey away. There are countless accomadation options at either. We recoemend you book in advance to secure the best prices.
Can I bring food/drinks to the venue?
Absolutely, though we will be running a fully stocked shake bar throughout the seminar offering:
- Shakes (Made to order)
- Protein Bars
- Waffles + Berries