A great family event making a variety of Christmas crafts with no tinsels or baubles in sight! Make mini reindeer and stars to hang from your Christmas tree. Suitable for children between 5 and 11. Booking and payment in advance is essential. Cost £3.
Ticket sales begin 6 months before the event date (14th June 2015).
Time: 11.00am to 1.00pm
Meeting point: Riverside Park Ranger Centre, Beechwood Mews, Beech Lane, Macclesfield, SK10 2SL (SJ914745)
Leaders: Bollin Valley Rangers Emma Houghton and Nik Ginn
Information: 01625 374790
(Children must be accompanied by an adult / Places limited - please book in advance / Please leave your dog at home / Partial accessibility - level or ramped access / There is a charge, payable in advance, for attending this event / Suitable for children between the age of 5 and 11)
When & Where
Bollin Valley Partnership
The Bollin Valley Partnership is a Countryside Management Service working in the catchment of the River Bollin rather than within political boundaries. The River Bollin is a short tributary of the Mersey and, as Partnership Rangers, we:
- maintain and promote the Bollin Valley Way and part of the Trans Pennine Trail;
- manage Macclesfield Riverside Park and Rossmill countryside sites;
- conservation graze areas of wildflower rich grassland with our herd of Longhorn cattle;
- work with local communities to benefit both wildlife and people;
- run our annual events programme;
- produce various publications to help you enjoy the area