Actions and Detail Panel
Christmas Party (for families with children with autism/ADHD)
Sun 11 December 2016, 14:00 – 16:30 GMT
Our Christmas party is for families with children with autism and/or ADHD. New families are always welcome to come along.
Activities will include:
- Bouncy castle and slide
- Pop up tents, tunnels, hoops, footballs and other play equipment
- Toys (Brio trains, Happy Land, Megablocks, cars etc)
- Art and crafts activities
Our book library will be available for browsing and borrowing.
We shall be serving a children's party tea at around 4.00pm. The menu shall be as follows:
- Ham, cheese and jam sandwiches
- cocktail sausages
- pizza slices
- fresh fruit
- small cakes and biscuits.
Please advise if your child has any special dietary requirements.
If anyone is able to bring along some cakes or biscuits then we would be very grateful
This will be a free event, but a donation pot will be available on the day if you wish to make a small contribution towards the costs.